Border Security Forces released BSF Recruitment 2017-2018 notification. BSF is a paramilitary force in-charge of guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is currently the world’s largest border guarding force.
The online application of BSF Recruitment is available http://bsf.nic.in/ . You can click on the link to apply for BSF Recruitment 2017-2018 online.
BSF is hiring 33 eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector, Constable, and ASI Jobs.
BSF Recruitment 2018
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse):Candidates must have 10+2 or equivalent or Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Program.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified):Candidates must have 10+2 or equivalent or Degree in Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognised Institution of the central or state government.
- Constable (Kahar):Candidates must have Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Recruitment location is all over India
BSF Eligibility 2018
- Sub-Inspector -21 years to 30 years
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – 18 years to 25 Years
- Constable – 18 years to 23 Years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBS – 3 years
(i) Height bar/ Test
(ii) Identity Check
(iii) Checking of Testimonials/ Documents
(iv) Physical Standard Test
(V) Trial in respective sports discipline as per QR attached
(vi) Medical Examination
Online Application form BSF 2018
- Three recent passport size photos
- self-attested copies of documents/ Certificates
- Self-addressed envelopes ( 25 x12 cms ) with the postal stamp worth Rs. 27/- in an envelope super scribed as Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….” and submit it to send to relevant centre within 30 days from the date of Advt, 45 days for Remote areas.
BSF Exam Dates 2018
Date of Publish – 21/11/2017
Last Date: Within 30 days from the date of Advt, 45 days for Remote areas from the date of publication in Employment News