Canada study visa requirement for Indian students The universities in Canada are preferred by more than 130,000 international students yearly. And Canada study visa these students need to fulfil Canada offers high quality teaching system, and it is also rich in opportunities and culture. Research, scientific publications and international collaborations are three of the aspects that Canada and its universities mostly focus on.
Students can make a success career in Canada there are few rule and regulations for study visa and student can can get easily Canadian study visa with job opportunity.
Canada immigration requirements for students
Eligibility Canada Student Visa : You have to apply for a Canadian study permit before entering the country. In order to apply for this permit, you should already have been accepted by a designated learning institute (DLI). (You can easily check your DLI’s name in the designated learning institutions list offered by the Canadian Government).
Canada Study visa requirement for students:
- Letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institute with a valid DLI number.
- Valid proof of identity for every single person accompanying the family, including recent passport size photos, their name and date of birth.
- Proof of financial support according to which you must prove that you can support yourself and all your family members while in Canada.
- Have no criminal record.
- Submit clinical records that state you are in good health and complete medical examinations if required.
- Having a study permit also gives you the freedom to work part time on campus as a full-time student. (If you wish to continue studying in Canada, you can apply to renew the permit while living in Canada).
Language requirements for study in Canada: until unless you come from an English speaking country, you will be required to submit proof of English Language proficiency. Accepted English tests are IELTS, Cambridge English (Advanced), and TOEFL.
Biometrics Appointments and interview: Depending on the requirements for your country, you might have to show up at a Visa Application Centre in your country to have your biometrics taken. A fee of 85 CAD will be charged in addition to the regular visa fee.
Canada Student visa process for Indian students
- Attend the counselling session
- Register with oceanic
- Apply for admission
- Undertake medicals
- Pay tuition fees
- Visa lodgement
- Visa outcome
- Travel services
Note:Student Partners Program:
As a recent initiate by the Canadian government a Student Partner Program (SPP) has been started. This is a joint pilot project between the Citizenship & the Immigration Canada’s visa offices in India,and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
Canada student visa requirements from India Citizens of India that wish to take part in the SPPcan contact one of the participating colleges. Studypermits for applicants from India are usually processed within 3 weeks of time in regard of the submission of the form. A processing fee of 150 CAD and85 CADas biometric processing fee are charged from each applicant. Applicants will be able to view the status of their application online.