Class 12th Board exams determine what your journey and career will be ahead. With the students set to take up their pre-board exams, the Central Board of Secondary Education has till now not announced any official dates of the board examination. During the serious preparation, students are anxiously waiting for CBSE to announce the CBSE 12th board exam date sheet 2018. The CBSE 12th board examination will take place in January 2018.
CBSE 12th board exam question paper for your preparation and get good score in cbse 12th. 12 class is score is the most important for your next label study and carrier path
For more update you can visit the official website http://cbse.nic.in/
Some tips that will help you score well in the CBSE 12th board examination 2018
CBSE 12th Board exam question papers
- Go through the entire question papers in the first 15 minutes
- Student should always set priority from which section would they like to start solving the paper.
- Divide time judiciously in order to solve all the sections without any fail. And always keep time for revision in the end.
- Avoid small silly mistakes that students create while rushing and solving the paper).
- Do not get stuck to a single question if you are not able to solve it. Students should always start with question they can easily solve.
CBSE 12th Board paper pattern
For all subjects, except General Studies, Work Experience, and Physical & Health Education, CBSE conducts one paper of duration of 3 hours. Each paper carries a total of 100 marks.
- Make a habit of studying regularly from the very studying of the year and make sure a proper study table.
- Always start with easy chapters and slowly procced to topics that you find difficult
- Solve 5 to 10 questions of Maths, Physics, and Chemistry daily without failure.
- Three months before you should shift to revision of chapters you already know, solve past years question papers and get you doubts cleared.(To download the sample papers click here).
- CBSE board exam questions are directly picked up from NCERT books. Thoroughly study the syllabus books.
- Optional: Students who have opted for Biology must practice their diagrams thoroughly.
Try and Score good marks in your practical examination to boost your marks.
If you will be able to study according to all these tips while preparing for CBSE 12th Board exams 2018, you will be able to score a much higher score than you will study for.