Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE) is the premier Warship building Company in India, under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence. GRSE has played a very important role in the defence preparedness of the country and has always risen to the occasion in the national mission of design and construction of warship indigenously. Ministry of Defence.
Government of India has released GRSE (Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers) 2017 has released notification on regarding with the recruitment of Design Assistant (Supervisor) (S – 1) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from the date 25-10-2017 to 14-11-2017 till 23:59 hours.
GRSE Recruitment 2017
Number of Vacancies: 22
Name of the designated post: Design Assistant (Supervisor) (S-1)
Grade Pay – 9900 to 23300/-
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Engineering : 08 Posts
- L&W : 06 Posts
- Hull /Hull Outfit : 07 Posts
- IT : 01 Post
GRSE 2017 Eligibility
Aspirant’s maximum age should be 28 years as on 01-10-2017. There is an age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-serviceman will be as per Government rules and regulations.
GRSE Recruitment 2017 Education Eligibility: Candidate should have a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical/ IT Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering.
GRSE Recruitment 2017 Application fee: Candidates will have to pay an amount of RS 400/- and Bank charges will be RS 50/- (Non- refundable) to be deposited through bank challan mode at any branch of SBI. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be exempted from paying the fee
How to Apply for GRSE Job
- Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Log on the website www.grse.nic.in
4. Click on Career then Current Jobs.
5. Select the desired post to Apply Online.
6. Click on “Fresh Candidates to Create Log In” or “Already Logged in Candidates to Complete Process.
7. Read all the instructions & Fill all the details.
8. Check once before submitting the form.
9. Now take print out of online application for future use.