Indian Navy Written Exam Sample 2017 question paper for Navy exam with answer, download complete latest Navy sample paper get an idea about exam pattern for Navy and be ready to join Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for the post of SSC and PC officers has released online notification for the recruitment of Engineers for Short Service Commission in Executive Branch for General Service/ Hydro and Electrical Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) in the Indian Navy for Jun 18 Courses directed at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Kerala. Aspirants that are eligible can apply online from 5th August 2017 to 28th August 15, 2017.
Indian Navy Entrance Exam for Engineering
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- Permanent Commission (PC) Officer.
- Executive Branch
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre
- Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
- Naval Architecture
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should be born between 02/07/1993 to 01/01/1999, both dates are inclusive.
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering course, enrolled in a recognized institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular or integrated course respectively.
Indian Navy Selection Process
Candidate will get selected on the basis of Intelligence test, Picture perception and Discussion & Psychological; testing, group testing and Interview.
Indian Navy online application form 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05-08-2017 to 25-08-2017
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online applicants should have valid email id and Contact Number
Candidates require to scan and attach the photograph, Signature & relevant documents to the online application form.
- Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions login yourself
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use
Indian Navy Pay Scale
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100, along with a grade pay of Rs 5,400.
Indian Navy Sample Papers with Answers