What is an NDA exam?
National Defence Academy (NDA) is a joint service academy of the Indian Armed Forces NDA examination for the admission in the wings of the defence services like ; the Indian Army, the Indian Naval Academy, and the Air Force. The NDA examination is normally scheduled two times in a year.
The Best Preparation Tips and Tricks for NDA Examination
- Start your preparation as early as possible.
- Collect all your NDA study material prior. Check the complete syllabus (this will give you a better idea about the most important topics).
- Clear your concepts and formulas of Class VI, VII, and VIII.
- Create a reading habit. This will give a boost to your exam preparation. Reading newspapers, magazines, General knowledge books will enhance your skills.
- Make sure to go through NDA last year’s examination papers for a better idea.
- Improve your skills through NDA mock test paper and online test papers.
- Buy NDA preparation books for a better understanding of each topic. Make an analysis of the important topics and get the concepts clear.
- Keep yourself calm in the examination hall.
By following these given tips, you can easily prepare NDA your NDA exam.
All the aspirants are suggested to check the prescribed NDA examination eligibility before applying:
India Army, Navy and Air Force Eligibility
- The candidate must be the citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan. Or a person who has migrated from Burma, SriLanka, Uganda,Pakistan & East African Countries of Kenya, , Zambia, Malawi, Zaire , the United Republic of Tanzania,and Vietnam or Ethiopia has an intention of settling permanent in India is eligible.
Qualification criteria –
- For India Army eligibility: Candidate must have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from a well-recognized board
- For Indian Navy and Air Force eligibility: Candidate must have passed their 12th/appearing from a recognized board or University with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Age limit: Candidates possessing age of 2nd July, 1998 to 1st July, 2001 are eligible and candidates who have age between 2nd January 1999 to 1st January 2002 are permitted to write the exam.