National Institute of Fashion Technology has released notification for the vacancy of Assistant Professor and there are 63 open posts. Candidates who are willing to apply can submit their application online to the official website i.e. nift.ac.in. Application should be submitted before the last date.
NIFT Recruitment 2018-2019
Earlier the last date to apply for the post was 21-03-2018 but later on the date was extended to 28.03.2018.
Detailed information on NIFT recruitment 2018
Name of the organization – National Institute of Fashion Technology
Number of vacancies – 63
Last date for application submission – 28.03.2018 before 05.30p.m
Name of the post – Assistant professor
NIFT eligibility criteria
Post Graduate programme with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant areas as per Annexure-I from the Institutes of National and International repute with 03 years of post-qualification experience in teaching and/or research at university/national and international level institutions in the relevant areas/or in relevant industry.
The candidate holding a Doctoral Degree with post graduate qualification and an experience of one year in industry, teaching, or researching in an Institute or University of National and International repute
The candidate should not be more than 30 years of age
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
NIFT Assistant Professor Salary
Candidates selected for the NIFT Recruitment avail their monthly remuneration according to the
PB-3 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Level 10).
Gross Salary of candidate at entry level will be Rs.66000/- (approx) + HRA
NIFT Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for NIFT Assistant Professor Recruitment –
Comprehensive Test (written examination):
- Part I will consist of maximum 50 marks and include section, such as ,
- General Ability
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness
- Analytical Ability
- Test of Reasoning
- Part II will consist of maximum 50 marks
- Professional Aptitude (in concerned competency)
NIFT Application Fee
- Candidates willing to apply for Recruitment need to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- as application fees
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates and employees of NIFT (both regular and contract) are exempted from payment of application fee
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. nift.ac.in
- Click on We are hiring section of homepage and then select “Recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor on contract basis for Advt No 02/Cont/Asstt.Prof/2018.” Link
- Scroll down the next page and hit on To apply tab
- From the next page select “Recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor on contract basis for Advt No 02/Cont/Asstt.Prof/2018.” Link and read all the details regarding vacancy available
- After going through the details go back to the previous page and hit on “To apply hit here”
- Enter the details and then fill up the NIFT
- Upload all the required testimonials as mentioned below
- After completing the whole NIFT Application Form recheck the details and then hit on final submission tab
- At the end get a printout of the applied application form for NIFT Recruitment.