Get good score in 12th CBSE exam tips and tricks required to score good in your CBSE 12th board exams 2018. CBSE 12th board exams have always been important for everyone who aspires to get admission in a leading college.
Below are listed top tips and tricks to score well in your CBSE 12th board exams:
Tips for Scoring Good Marks in Class 12 Board Exams
- Early to bed, early to rise:This is what you ned to start doing right away. Always commit to get at least 8 hours of sleep. This will ensure that your brains functions properly and you can start studying with a fresh mind.
- Do not study too much: Yes, you read it right. Allow vacant space to your brain to relax, which is must to pace for peak performance. Schedule small and frequent breaks in between your study time.
Previous Years Sample Papers CBSE 2018
- Practice papers, guess papers,previous years sample papersCBSE 2018, practice all: Mugging up new topics or shuffling new books will be completely absurd. Try and get your hands on practice papers, sample papers, or the guess papers. This will help you get familiar with the structure and patter of the exam papers. Additionally, this will also help you in pacing up your speed.
- Eat and drink healthy: Your brain needs to function efficiently. What you drink and eat will directly impact your brain and body. All you need to do is to feed your brain with healthy food like nuts, fruits, vegetables, plenty of water and dairy products.
- Confidence: it is very important that must be confident about your study and preparation that you have done the entire year. Confidence always makes you feel like over the world and provide you the strength to do anything , So always be filled with confidence and feel like you can definitely Do that and achieve maximum marks in Exams.
- Revision: After preparing well try to revise each and every topic twice and thrice so that those topics will last long in your mind and you feel confident on that topics.
- Do not waste time: If you have not completed the syllabus well within time then you should leave the Next Topics and try to revise the topics you have learned earlier, It will help you build your confidence.
Preparation Tips for CBSE 12th Class Board Exams 2018
At the end, never try to discuss question which you have left with anyone, just be in yourself and try to keep your mind cool and calm and prepared well before exams.
These are preparation tips for CBSE 12th Class board exams 2018 to get better marks in 12th class board exam 2018. Just implement these preparation tips in your studies and you will automatically feel the change.