Big Data Analytics career is in the frontier of today’s IT industry. It has become essential as it helps in improving business, decision making, and offering the greatest edge over competition. This implies for organization as well as professionals in the Analytics domain. For professional, who are greatly skilled in Big Data Analytics professionals there is an ocean of opportunities out there.
Big Data Analytics Career
Big Data is now ringing as the hottest skill, and here are the reasons why:
1. Ever rising demand of Analytics professional: Job opportunities are increasing in the Big Data Analytics area than there were last year and many IT companies are ready to invest time and money for the training. Technology professionals who are experienced in Analytics are high in demand as IT industry is looking for ways to exploit the power of Big Data.
Big Data Analytics Jobs Salary
2. Huge opportunities and meeting skill gaps: The demand for Big Data Analytics is going up steadily but there a huge gap in the supply side. This is a global status and is not restricted to any part of the globe. It is rated as the “Hot” job, and there is still a large number of unfilled jobs across the geography due to shortage of required skills.
3. Salary Aspect for Big Data analyst : High Demand of Data analytics is boosting the wages for the qualified professionals. Making Big Data Analytics paying big bucks to the right skills. According to Skill Salary Survey Reports, in 2015, the annual salary for data analysis was $130,000, up by 4% from 2014. The rising demand of analytics professionals have been noticed globally.
4. Big Data Analytics : – A top priority: Big Data has landed among the top priorities of an organization. The humongous data floating in an organisation has proven to be effective in making big business decisions and this kind of data now cannot be ignored.
5. Big Data Analytic offers numerous job titles : There are plenty of options available in terms of domain as well as job, listed below:
- Big Data Analytics Architect
- Big Data Analytics Business Consultant
- Big Data Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Solution Architect
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Associate
- Metrics and Analytics Specialist
Big Data Analytics career is deep and there are three types of data analytics depending on the environment:
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Descriptive Analytics