Study Abroad in Italy is famous for a quite a lot of things but when it comes to studying in Italy, there are a lot of courses that stand out globally. Italy study visa requirements for Indian students Many aspirants choose Italy to pursue Bachelor or Master degree in arts, design, psychology, architecture, creative writing, humanities and many more to list.
Get study visa for Italy with better courses and work visa. Itly offers a wide range of study options where students can pursue full time or certification courses that can be studies online or through distance education, or through facilitated classroom at academic institutions. There are top study programs in Italy.
Visa Eligibility to Study Abroad in Italy:
Studying in Italy is one the most cost effective studies for both domestic and international students in Italy. There are more than 30000 international students studying a wide range of courses in more than 85 educational institutions.
- University of Siena – Tuition fee: 1800 EUR/year
- University of Bozen-Bolzano – Tuition fee 2200 EUR/year
- University of Torino – Tuition fee 2800 EUR/year
- University of Padova – Tuition fee 4000 EUR/year
Top Universities in Italy for International Students
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna – Tuition fee 4000 EUR/year
- University of Bologna – Tuition fee 2100 EUR/year
- Polytechnic University of Milan – Tuition fee 3300 EUR/year
- University of Trento – Tuition fee 6000 EUR/year
Living costs in Italy
The overall living costs for students in Italy including accommodation, public transportation, food costs, local travel, and entertainment is between 1000 and 1500 EUR/month. Rome is little more expensive than other cities in Italy. But the average living monthly expenses for the students in other cities are:
- Bologna – 750 to 800 EUR/year
- Bolzano – 650 to 700 EUR/year
- Florence – 700 EUR/year
- Milano & Rome – 900 to 1000 EUR/month
Scholarship details for study in Italy:
Several Scholarships have been offered by the Italian government at the national and regional levels:
- Government Scholarship for international students: for all degree levels, and for teachers of Italian as a second language. The scholarship duration can be three, six, or nine months.
- Some universities offer scholarship programs for international students, which usually ranges between 5000 to 12000 EUR/year.
Student Visa Requirements for Italy
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, et
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities