Study in Canada after 12th Numbered among the world’s finest destination for higher studies, Canada is rated as the second highest among G – 8 countries in terms of expenditure on education. Study in Canada for Indian students number of international students visiting Canada for studying purpose every year is increasing by about 130,000.
Canada is preferred by many international students after 12th (Senior Secondary). And the cost of studying in Canada is much lower than developed countries like United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Top Study Courses in Canada for Indian Students
Canadian universities offer a lot of undergraduate courses and post graduate courses for international students in every stream.
Top Courses in Canada:
- Information technology
- Business management
- Pharmacy technician
- Hospitality management
Top Colleges in Canada for International Students
- Sheridan College
- Algonquin College
- Durham College
- Niagara College
- Selkirk College
- University of Alberta
- Brandon University
- Centennial College
- Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
Visa Requirements for Canada Student Visa
To be eligible for undergraduateprogram in Canada:
- Indian students will need to meet a minimum English language requirement
- Academic record of 65% and above for humanities stream in class XII
- And students should have completed 18 years of age, check Canada Study Visa Requirements for Indian Students
Visa Documents for Canada Student Visa
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Standard X, and XII
- Two academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently
- If you have work experience then two letters of recommendation from the employer (not compulsory)
- Statement of Purpose
- Score reports of GMAT, IELTS, or TOEFL
- Certificates/achievements at the state and national level (if any)
- Proof of funds
- Medical Tests
Canada Study Visa Fees for International students
Canada offers lower tuition fee ranging from CAD $12,000 to $14,000 per annum at SPP colleges. And the general tuition fee for undergraduate program ranges from CAD $11,500 to $22,000.
Job Opportunities in Canada for International Students
Job Opportunities in Canada for International Students most of Indian students prefer campus placements or on-campus recruitment for getting a job. Actually there are no campus placements in Canada. Most of the universities have a cell called Career Service Center which will help you get jobs and prepare for interviews. Companies that recruit through the University do not offer a job directly. What they offer is an internship or co-op. Companies like to see your work for a few months before they hire you full time.